Work for One Adoption West Yorkshire
Working for One Adoption West Yorkshire means being part of something special. All our colleagues play a vital role in ensuring our families feel supported, and children with a plan for adoption are placed with safe and loving families without delay.
You would be employed by our host authority Leeds City Council and would benefit from an excellent package including:
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working (you are expected to work from one of our offices in West Yorkshire at least three times per month)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice including cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted childcare
- Health and wellbeing benefits
Leeds City Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds. Leeds City Council is a Stonewall Top 100 employer, a Mindful Employer and a Disability Confident Employer.
If you are interested in a role with One Adoption West Yorkshire, all our vacancies are advertised on the Leeds City Council Jobs site