Here are listings of all the information events running in your area, all the events start at 6.30pm with refreshments available before hand. Please come along to one which suits you and talk to our friendly expert staff.
During the event we will share with you information that will help you to better understand adoption and how it could work for you and your family, including;
- How you could become an adoptive parent/family
- How we will get to know you and work with you during the process
- The truth about how adoption really feels from an adopters real life perspective
- Details about the children who could become part of your family
- We will provide you with an information pack to take away with you
You’ll also be able to talk to our social work staff in confidence and ask questions about your circumstances, you’ll hear from existing adoptive parents and learn more about our offer for training and support.
There is no need to book in advance just choose which venue and date suits you best and simply turn up on the day but if you would rather talk to us before attending one of our events then please give us a call.