After Adoption has over 27 years’ experience of providing adoption support. Our services include:
- Families that Last: Our family finding service which helps find families for children of all ages, in particular children who wait the longest in care and sibling groups.
- SafeBase therapeutic parenting programme: Strengthening the relationship between adoptive parents and their children, improving family stability.
- SafeBase in the Teenage Years: A follow up course for parents who have completed the SafeBase therapeutic parenting programme and whose children are now teenagers.
- SafeBase for Schools: Training to enable schools to provide practical strategies to support adopted pupils.
- Therapeutic intensive adoption support services: Individual packages of therapeutic support to meet each family’s specific assessed needs.
- TalkAdoption: A unique service for young adopted people, which helps to build confidence, reduce isolation and support positive peer relationships.
- TalkAdoption Camps and Short Breaks: Weekend camps for adopted children aged 11 to 18 run across the UK.
- ReUnite: A search and intermediary service helping to reunite people separated by adoption.
- BirthTies: Independent support to birth parents and relatives who face losing a child to adoption or who will no longer be parenting their child.